Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Day In The Mountains!

Today we went to see the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, NC! That is the second time I've been there! Seriously, if you have never been there--it is so worth the visit! You just leave feeling so refreshed--I just can't put it into words! 
We also visited the Linville Caverns! Those were so awesome! We will definitely plan to return! It was so awesome that we were also in the Chimney Rock, NC/Bat Cave, NC where my husband and I honeymooned just over 13 years ago! I eventually want to go back to Chimney Rock! I will leave you with a picture of the caverns!


3 comments:

  1. Your t-shirt looks like it says Natural Bride : -) Cute!
    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It actually says Natural Bridge Caverns which is near San Antonio. We went there a few weeks ago. I'm excited that you are my first comment on here.

      Delete
    2. I was trying to find what you were talking about on Pinterest but I couldn't find it. I'm on Pinterest also.

      Delete