Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I love history!

I totally love history! For as long as I can remember, I've had an interest in history! I love visiting old houses and learning the history of them! When I was a child and living in Ohio, my family visited President James Garfield's house. I loved it! It was so interesting! When my family moved to South Carolina, I discovered some other historical places! I could spend hours on end at the SC State museum! They even have antique cars there! I've visited the house where a former governor of South Carolina lived. I think his name was William Gist. He lived on Rose Hill plantation and he would take the river to Columbia,SC. Charleston, SC is totally awesome! It is completely drenched in history! It is so amazing walking the same streets they walked in the 1600's!

No comments:

Post a Comment