Monday, June 30, 2014

Reading! One of my favorite past times!

I just realized I wrote some about this a few weeks ago, so I changed my title a little this time. I think I had some other stuff this time about reading than I did last time. Sorry for being a little repetitious there. :( I've been reading since 1st grade and I haven't really stopped since! :) I remember how my teacher had colorful word charts and that has stuck with me! I am so thankful for Mrs. Gideon! I don't get to read as often as I used to but I am trying to make room in my schedule for that a little more! I have several e-books on my iPad and my iPhone. I also have some paperback and hardback books! I just recently finished reading Heaven Is For Real! It was pretty good! I'm looking forward to getting the DVD once it comes out! I've got a book with me that I want to get a good ways into while I'm on vacation--All Things Hidden by Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse! Well--I'm off to read a little, I think! :) have a good evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment